Friday, September 26, 2008

Inhale....1...2....3....Exhale.....(no this is not a drug reference)

Hello All,
Sorry it's taken me so long to update this, but life's been pretty bleak for weeks now. :( Yeah I know, but instead of whining at you about it (what I want to do) I'm gonna try to highlight the few positives in my life right now (what I should do). So here it goes-

1) Living with Nikki is an absolute dream! We are getting on so well and share so many things in common (love of old jazz, Muppets, dorky jokes). There's been much laughter, understanding, and kindness in Duke 216 and for that I am super grateful. We're so happy together! :D

2) There's a guy. Ok, not quite in that sense, but I've made a new friend who is quite lovely. We've been hanging out a lot and it's always interesting to talk to him and fun to be around him. Not sure that this is going anywhere, or even if I care that it does- just simply enjoying feeling special and the company of a good-looking, kind-hearted, fun-loving, and slightly outrageously insane individual! lol. So yeah, not a huge deal, but a good sidenote.

3) Friends. So ok, they might annoy me or give me a REALLY hard time sometimes (like lately), but hey, at least I have them!

I think that's about all the gratefulness and positivity I can squeeze out of myself at this hour and day in time. More soon, I'm sure. I hope you all are well and hope to hear from you too!
Love,
Allie :)

No comments: