Tuesday, August 12, 2008

hello, yes hi it's me

Ahh, hello to the readers!!!. I’m Michael U. and I get the honor and the fortune of co-writing on Ms. Allie C.’s blog now and again. About me: Well I have horrible grammar. I hope it will show because I really pride myself on it. What thrills my days,? I like to do volunteer work, that is, any kind of volunteer work. On one of these blogs will explain my volunteer theory but it goes to the tune of “conscience volunteering (that is without the intent of personal gain) violates every selfish motivation of human nature, yet, it makes the whole world go ‘round.” Also I really like to study biology and well, in the larger picture, I guess that I am pretty thrilled with life in general. The world is a very cool place. I also share a good vibe for 12s, purple, and quotes. My opinion?, this web logging thing is gonna be a pretty cool ride. Buckle up.

Sincerely

Michael U. (you can probably call me Mike, i think)

1 comment:

Allie said...

Yay! This looks wonderful Michael! lol. So glad we're doing this as a team! Would you please explain your theory more....I don't think you ever shared it with me. :)